Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.11f1, 2023.2.0a19
[MacOS] Crash on objc_msgSend when the Editor UI gets redrawn
1. Open the attached project “UICrash”
2. Open VersionInfo.uxml
3. Use UI Toolkit (Make changes to components, add new ones)
Reproducible with: 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b12, 2023.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2020.3.47f1 (No local reproduction)
Reproducible on: macOS 13.X (M1, M2 and Intel)
Users have reported this crash with various steps and this is one of the scenarios where it reproduces.
The reproduction rate is very low and inconsistent.
All information is gathered from user reports as there is no reliable reproduction.
First few lines of stack trace:
#0 0x000001a1fb5808 in objc_msgSend
#1 0x000001a334344c in __NSFireTimer
#2 0x12118001a241b54c in __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__
#3 0xa0758001a241b1f4 in __CFRunLoopDoTimer
#4 0x75430001a241ad4c in __CFRunLoopDoTimers
#5 0x7110001a2400734 in __CFRunLoopRun
#6 0x682f8001a23ff878 in CFRunLoopRunSpecific
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine