Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MacOS] Crash in SubstanceImporter_CUSTOM_SetMaterialInformation when generating Mip Maps/All Outputs for a substance on Mac OSX
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project on a Mac
2. Select the 'Grass' substance located in Assets/Textures/Environment
3. In the Inspector, tick 'Generate Mip Maps' or 'Generate All Outputs'
4. Editor crashes
Doesn't reproduce on Windows 10.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.2.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown