Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MacOS] Crash in SubstanceImporter_CUSTOM_SetMaterialInformation when generating Mip Maps/All Outputs for a substance on Mac OSX
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project on a Mac
2. Select the 'Grass' substance located in Assets/Textures/Environment
3. In the Inspector, tick 'Generate Mip Maps' or 'Generate All Outputs'
4. Editor crashes
Doesn't reproduce on Windows 10.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.2.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] "Object must be the same type as the enum" exception is thrown when using SortedDictionary
- Crashes with GetManagerFromContext when opening project
- Texture turns black instead of blurry when trying to blur the Texture
- DrawProceduralIndirect: baseVertexLocation and startInstanceLocation are broken when using DirectX11, DirectX12, OpenGL and Metal
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time