Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MacOS] Crash in SubstanceImporter_CUSTOM_SetMaterialInformation when generating Mip Maps/All Outputs for a substance on Mac OSX
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project on a Mac
2. Select the 'Grass' substance located in Assets/Textures/Environment
3. In the Inspector, tick 'Generate Mip Maps' or 'Generate All Outputs'
4. Editor crashes
Doesn't reproduce on Windows 10.
Reproduced with: 5.3.0f1, 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.2.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol