Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[macOS] Close window shortcut (CMD+W) stopped working on some editor windows
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project with 2017.2.0b1
2. Open some window that is not in the 'Windows' menu tab, e.g. 'Build Settings', 'Preferences', 'Module Manager', etc.
3. Focus it and try to close it using CMD+W key shortcut
Expected behaviour: The window closes
Actual behaviour: Window ignores the shortcut and stays open
Not sure if such shortcut exists on Windows, if so, could be reproducible there as well.
All editor windows from the 'Window' menu tab react to the CMD+W as they used to: when the window is detached - it closes, when the window is docked to the editor - the command gets ignored.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1
Doesn't reproduce with: 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string