Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[macOS] Close window shortcut (CMD+W) stopped working on some editor windows
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project with 2017.2.0b1
2. Open some window that is not in the 'Windows' menu tab, e.g. 'Build Settings', 'Preferences', 'Module Manager', etc.
3. Focus it and try to close it using CMD+W key shortcut
Expected behaviour: The window closes
Actual behaviour: Window ignores the shortcut and stays open
Not sure if such shortcut exists on Windows, if so, could be reproducible there as well.
All editor windows from the 'Window' menu tab react to the CMD+W as they used to: when the window is detached - it closes, when the window is docked to the editor - the command gets ignored.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1
Doesn't reproduce with: 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first