Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[macOS] Close window shortcut (CMD+W) stopped working on some editor windows
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project with 2017.2.0b1
2. Open some window that is not in the 'Windows' menu tab, e.g. 'Build Settings', 'Preferences', 'Module Manager', etc.
3. Focus it and try to close it using CMD+W key shortcut
Expected behaviour: The window closes
Actual behaviour: Window ignores the shortcut and stays open
Not sure if such shortcut exists on Windows, if so, could be reproducible there as well.
All editor windows from the 'Window' menu tab react to the CMD+W as they used to: when the window is detached - it closes, when the window is docked to the editor - the command gets ignored.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b1
Doesn't reproduce with: 2017.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items