Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.13
Found in [Package]
Fuzzy window not appearing inside the Bold Macro Graph window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "boltBug.zip"
2. In the Project window, go to Assets and select "test" Flow Macro
3. In the Inspector window, click "Edit Graph"
4. In the "Flow Graph" window, right-click on the grid
Expected result: fuzzy window appears
Actual result: fuzzy window doesn't appear
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17 (1.4.12)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.3f1 (1.4.12)
Couldn't test with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a20 (console errors) (1.4.12)
Reproduced with macOS Catalina 10.15.5
Right-clicking inside the "Flow Graph" window, then typing "int" i.e., waiting a few seconds and pressing enter twice creates a new node of type int, so the fuzzy window is there, although it's not rendering
Not reproducible with Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine