Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.4.13
Found in [Package]
Fuzzy window not appearing inside the Bold Macro Graph window
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "boltBug.zip"
2. In the Project window, go to Assets and select "test" Flow Macro
3. In the Inspector window, click "Edit Graph"
4. In the "Flow Graph" window, right-click on the grid
Expected result: fuzzy window appears
Actual result: fuzzy window doesn't appear
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17 (1.4.12)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.3f1 (1.4.12)
Couldn't test with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a20 (console errors) (1.4.12)
Reproduced with macOS Catalina 10.15.5
Right-clicking inside the "Flow Graph" window, then typing "int" i.e., waiting a few seconds and pressing enter twice creates a new node of type int, so the fuzzy window is there, although it's not rendering
Not reproducible with Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)