Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Scale Tool has an offset and laggy movement
1. Open attached project "b12_3D.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. To notice the issue more easily, switch to 2D perspective
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Cube" GameObject
4. In Transform Tools bar, select "Scale Tool"
5. In Scene View, use the cube Gizmo at the center of the "Cube" GameObject to scale it up and back down. Try to return your mouse to its initial location to observe the difference in scale
Expected result: There is no offset or lagging when using the Scale Tool
Actual result: There is an offset and lagging when using the Scale Tool
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a9, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define