Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Scale Tool has an offset and laggy movement
1. Open attached project "b12_3D.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. To notice the issue more easily, switch to 2D perspective
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Cube" GameObject
4. In Transform Tools bar, select "Scale Tool"
5. In Scene View, use the cube Gizmo at the center of the "Cube" GameObject to scale it up and back down. Try to return your mouse to its initial location to observe the difference in scale
Expected result: There is no offset or lagging when using the Scale Tool
Actual result: There is an offset and lagging when using the Scale Tool
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a9, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window