Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
Scale Tool has an offset and laggy movement
1. Open attached project "b12_3D.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. To notice the issue more easily, switch to 2D perspective
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Cube" GameObject
4. In Transform Tools bar, select "Scale Tool"
5. In Scene View, use the cube Gizmo at the center of the "Cube" GameObject to scale it up and back down. Try to return your mouse to its initial location to observe the difference in scale
Expected result: There is no offset or lagging when using the Scale Tool
Actual result: There is an offset and lagging when using the Scale Tool
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a9, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events