Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Scale Tool has an offset and laggy movement
1. Open attached project "b12_3D.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. To notice the issue more easily, switch to 2D perspective
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Cube" GameObject
4. In Transform Tools bar, select "Scale Tool"
5. In Scene View, use the cube Gizmo at the center of the "Cube" GameObject to scale it up and back down. Try to return your mouse to its initial location to observe the difference in scale
Expected result: There is no offset or lagging when using the Scale Tool
Actual result: There is an offset and lagging when using the Scale Tool
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a9, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags