Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Scale Tool has an offset and laggy movement
1. Open attached project "b12_3D.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. To notice the issue more easily, switch to 2D perspective
3. In Hierarchy window, select "Cube" GameObject
4. In Transform Tools bar, select "Scale Tool"
5. In Scene View, use the cube Gizmo at the center of the "Cube" GameObject to scale it up and back down. Try to return your mouse to its initial location to observe the difference in scale
Expected result: There is no offset or lagging when using the Scale Tool
Actual result: There is an offset and lagging when using the Scale Tool
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a9, 2021.2.0b12, 2022.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.21f1, 2021.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):