Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[macOS] Mac crashes when opening the project with m_APIs under WindowsStandaloneSupport with only integrated Iris GPU
How to reproduce:
1. Open the ("Crash Unity Project.zip") project
Expected result: Unity runs fine
Actual result: Unity crashes the whole OS
Reproducible with - 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2018.4.22f1
1) delete ProjectSettings.asset file and let it regenerate
- m_BuildTarget: WindowsStandaloneSupport
from lines 647-649 in ProjectSettings.asset file
3) Using -force-metal argument fixes the problem until Library folder is deleted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits