Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[Mac] OnApplicationFocus not triggered when calling Social.ShowAchievementsUI
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (GameCenterTest.zip)
2. Build and run for MacOS Standalone
3. Sign in to Game Center if prompted
4. Click the 'Show Achievement' button and note the Application Focus text
Expected result: OnApplicationFocus is called when Game Center UI is displayed
Actual result: OnApplicationFocus is not called when Game Center UI is displayed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.7f1, 2020.2.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string