Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mac] maxTessellationLevel cannot be changed for Metal
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected results: Max Tesselation Mode is 64
Actual results: Max Tesselation Mode is 1 or 16
Reproducible with: 2019.4.16f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0b1
Cannot test with 2018.4 due to script errors
- In 2021.1.0b1 Max Tesselation Level is 16 instead of 1 that's returned on 2019.4 and 2020.2
- Doesn't reproduce on Windows (shows 64)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"