Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mac] [Editor] When playmode is paused while a key is pressed, the gameview doesn't register that the key was released.
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "IGDPD3.31 SpaceSHMUP Prototype.zip" project
2. Open the "__Scene_0" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Hold the A or D key and press the Pause button
5. Press the Step button couple of times
Expected result: The "_Hero" GameObject doesn't move when pressing the Step button
Actual result: The "_Hero" GameObject moves when pressing the Step button
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.3.0f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a7
- Able to reproduce the issue very inconsistently without pausing the game
- The issue is not reproducible on Windows
- Happens on both the Horizontal and Vertical axes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"