Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[Mac] DTK Unity Screen Freeze
Reproduces on Apple DTK beta 10 - open a blank Scene press play, stop play - duplicate Scene and then Unity and the Mac OS screen freezes. Or just use the editor for a minute or two. It will reproduce it too.
Only way to get the screen back to normal is to turn monitor off and on again.
Editor is unusable with this issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build