Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Mac] Crash on window close after interacting with object picker
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip"
2. Open "SoldierFreeScene" Scene
3. "GameObject" -> "3D Object" -> "Ragdoll..."
4. Set the appropriate Bones
5. "Create" or Exit
Expected Result: A Ragdoll is created
Actual Result: The Editor crashes
Fixed in: Version 2018.1.0a5
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a5, 2017.3.0a3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.1.0p3, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0a5
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a5
Did not reproduce on: 5.5.4p2
Only Reproduces on Mac (Tested on Mac OS 10.12.6)
Changing the "Name" of one of the Bones and the creating a Ragdoll, increases the change of crashing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- GameObjects flickers while toggling the Additive scene when using Enlighten LightMapper in both scenes