Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Mac] Copying overridden color field triggers override context menu after the copy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("CopyColor.zip") and open the "SampleScene"
2. In the Hierarchy click on the "GameObject" object
3. In its Inspector right-click the "C" field's color area and click "Copy"
Expected result: the color field is copied and no additional context menu is opened
Actual result: the color field is copied and an additional prefab override context menu is opened
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2017.4.29f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object