Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Mac] Copying overridden color field triggers override context menu after the copy
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("CopyColor.zip") and open the "SampleScene"
2. In the Hierarchy click on the "GameObject" object
3. In its Inspector right-click the "C" field's color area and click "Copy"
Expected result: the color field is copied and no additional context menu is opened
Actual result: the color field is copied and an additional prefab override context menu is opened
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a6, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.7f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2017.4.29f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count