Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mac]Build Settings window doesn't minimize after minimizing the editor
Any undocked window doesn't minimize on minimizing the unity editor.
When a window is opened and undocked, it doesn't minimize when the editor is minimized.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings
3. Click on Build setting window.
4. Minimize the editor.
Build Settings window goes to minimize.
Build Settings window Doesn't minimize with editor
2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a1,2018.3.0f2
Occurs only on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"