Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Mac]Build Settings window doesn't minimize after minimizing the editor
Any undocked window doesn't minimize on minimizing the unity editor.
When a window is opened and undocked, it doesn't minimize when the editor is minimized.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings
3. Click on Build setting window.
4. Minimize the editor.
Build Settings window goes to minimize.
Build Settings window Doesn't minimize with editor
2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a1,2018.3.0f2
Occurs only on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour