Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mac]Build Settings window doesn't minimize after minimizing the editor
Any undocked window doesn't minimize on minimizing the unity editor.
When a window is opened and undocked, it doesn't minimize when the editor is minimized.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings
3. Click on Build setting window.
4. Minimize the editor.
Build Settings window goes to minimize.
Build Settings window Doesn't minimize with editor
2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a1,2018.3.0f2
Occurs only on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector