Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mac]Build Settings window doesn't minimize after minimizing the editor
Any undocked window doesn't minimize on minimizing the unity editor.
When a window is opened and undocked, it doesn't minimize when the editor is minimized.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings
3. Click on Build setting window.
4. Minimize the editor.
Build Settings window goes to minimize.
Build Settings window Doesn't minimize with editor
2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a1,2018.3.0f2
Occurs only on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes