Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mac]Build Settings window doesn't minimize after minimizing the editor
Any undocked window doesn't minimize on minimizing the unity editor.
When a window is opened and undocked, it doesn't minimize when the editor is minimized.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a new project
2. File > Build Settings
3. Click on Build setting window.
4. Minimize the editor.
Build Settings window goes to minimize.
Build Settings window Doesn't minimize with editor
2020.1.0a14, 2019.3.0b12, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a1,2018.3.0f2
Occurs only on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU