Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[M1] Crash with * Assertion at handle.c:446, condition `m_class_is_valuetype (klass)' not met when deserializing data
1. Open the user's attached project and scene "Main Menu"
2. Enter play mode
3. Press the "Multiplayer Arena" button
Expected result: Editor loads the Multiplayer Arena scene
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1 (compiler errors when downgrading project)
Crashes when executing line 83 in SaveSystem.cs:
PlayerData data = formatter.Deserialize(stream) as PlayerData;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"