Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[M1] Build and Run button being disabled when the target architecture Apple silicon is selected in the Silicon Editor
1. Create a new project on a Silicon Mac
2. Open Build Settings
3. Make sure that the Target Architecture is "Apple silicon"
Expected result: The Build and Run button is enabled.
Actual result: The Build and Run button is disabled.
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b14 (Silicon)
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0b14 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked