Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[M1] Build and Run button being disabled when the target architecture Apple silicon is selected in the Silicon Editor
1. Create a new project on a Silicon Mac
2. Open Build Settings
3. Make sure that the Target Architecture is "Apple silicon"
Expected result: The Build and Run button is enabled.
Actual result: The Build and Run button is disabled.
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b14 (Silicon)
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0b14 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is not rendered when platform is set to iOS
- Crash on PhysicsManager2D::Simulate when a Prefab is spawned in Play Mode
- [tvOS] CFBundleShortVersionString is not updated when changing Version in Player Settings
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized