Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[M1] Build and Run button being disabled when the target architecture Apple silicon is selected in the Silicon Editor
1. Create a new project on a Silicon Mac
2. Open Build Settings
3. Make sure that the Target Architecture is "Apple silicon"
Expected result: The Build and Run button is enabled.
Actual result: The Build and Run button is disabled.
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b14 (Silicon)
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0b14 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up