Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
[M1] Build and Run button being disabled when the target architecture Apple silicon is selected in the Silicon Editor
1. Create a new project on a Silicon Mac
2. Open Build Settings
3. Make sure that the Target Architecture is "Apple silicon"
Expected result: The Build and Run button is enabled.
Actual result: The Build and Run button is disabled.
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b14 (Silicon)
Not reproducible with: 2022.1.0b14 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds