Search Issue Tracker
[M1] [Apple Silicon] Using the CPU lightmapper causes the Apple silicon editor to crash
Using the CPU lightmapper in the Unity editor causes the editor to crash
1) Create a scene with an emissive light source
2) In the lighting tab, select the bake option.
Result: Editor crashes
Expected: No crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector