Search Issue Tracker
[M1] [Apple Silicon] Using the CPU lightmapper causes the Apple silicon editor to crash
Using the CPU lightmapper in the Unity editor causes the editor to crash
1) Create a scene with an emissive light source
2) In the lighting tab, select the bake option.
Result: Editor crashes
Expected: No crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- '.' gets replaced with '_' without a warning when creating a folder that starts with '.'
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS