Search Issue Tracker
[M1] Crash when baking with CPU Lightmapper on Apple Silicon machine
You'll need a Mac M1 Apple Silicon machine and Arm64-based Editor installed.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project in URP;
2. Open 'SampleScene' scene.
The lighting is baked successfully without Editor crashing.
Regression introduced in Version 2021.2.0.
- Reproducible in Version 2021.2.0a20;
- Not reproducible in Version 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1;
- Reproducible only on Apple Silicon machine; not reproducible on Intel-based Apple machine or on Windows;
- Reproducible in BiRP, URP and HDRP;
- Reproducible only when baking on CPU Lightmapper; not reproducible when baking on GPU Lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler