Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[M1] Crash when baking with CPU Lightmapper on Apple Silicon machine
You'll need a Mac M1 Apple Silicon machine and Arm64-based Editor installed.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project in URP;
2. Open 'SampleScene' scene.
The lighting is baked successfully without Editor crashing.
Regression introduced in Version 2021.2.0.
- Reproducible in Version 2021.2.0a20;
- Not reproducible in Version 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1;
- Reproducible only on Apple Silicon machine; not reproducible on Intel-based Apple machine or on Windows;
- Reproducible in BiRP, URP and HDRP;
- Reproducible only when baking on CPU Lightmapper; not reproducible when baking on GPU Lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh