Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[M1] Crash when baking with CPU Lightmapper on Apple Silicon machine
You'll need a Mac M1 Apple Silicon machine and Arm64-based Editor installed.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project in URP;
2. Open 'SampleScene' scene.
The lighting is baked successfully without Editor crashing.
Regression introduced in Version 2021.2.0.
- Reproducible in Version 2021.2.0a20;
- Not reproducible in Version 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1;
- Reproducible only on Apple Silicon machine; not reproducible on Intel-based Apple machine or on Windows;
- Reproducible in BiRP, URP and HDRP;
- Reproducible only when baking on CPU Lightmapper; not reproducible when baking on GPU Lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field