Search Issue Tracker
[M1] Crash when baking with CPU Lightmapper on Apple Silicon machine
You'll need a Mac M1 Apple Silicon machine and Arm64-based Editor installed.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project in URP;
2. Open 'SampleScene' scene.
The lighting is baked successfully without Editor crashing.
Regression introduced in Version 2021.2.0.
- Reproducible in Version 2021.2.0a20;
- Not reproducible in Version 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1;
- Reproducible only on Apple Silicon machine; not reproducible on Intel-based Apple machine or on Windows;
- Reproducible in BiRP, URP and HDRP;
- Reproducible only when baking on CPU Lightmapper; not reproducible when baking on GPU Lightmapper.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object