Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.8
Found in [Package]
[LWRP][VR] ShaderGraph SceneDepth doesn't work in Single Pass rendering
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the latest attached project(StereoDepth_BugReports.zip)
2. Open scene "depthBug"
3. Enter Playmode with HMD attached
Expected result: objects can be seen through depth plane as they are in the Scene view
Actual result: objects appear broken and duplicated
Reproduced on 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5 with LWRP/ShaderGraph 5.2.3
Previous versions of packages lack required features for reproduction of the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first