Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP] VideoPlayer doesn't work using Lightweight Pipeline
SRP Repo: Issue #1310
I have a VideoPlayer with a small video (for a splash), that works perfectly on iOS and Android. If I use the Lightweight Pipeline, the video doesn't render. Once I remove it, the Video works perfectly again.
This is a duplicate of issue #1024877Video player doesn't show anything on Scriptable Render Pipeline
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version