Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP] VideoPlayer doesn't work using Lightweight Pipeline
SRP Repo: Issue #1310
I have a VideoPlayer with a small video (for a splash), that works perfectly on iOS and Android. If I use the Lightweight Pipeline, the video doesn't render. Once I remove it, the Video works perfectly again.
This is a duplicate of issue #1024877Video player doesn't show anything on Scriptable Render Pipeline
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made