Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Video player doesn't show anything on Scriptable Render Pipeline
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Bug_VPlayer_HD.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe that video is not showing up on the plane, but the sound from the video is playing
Expected: video player works as it should on any SRP mode
Reproduced in 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a8
Could not test in 2017.3 and earlier due to many errors in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first