Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Video player doesn't show anything on Scriptable Render Pipeline
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Bug_VPlayer_HD.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe that video is not showing up on the plane, but the sound from the video is playing
Expected: video player works as it should on any SRP mode
Reproduced in 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a8
Could not test in 2017.3 and earlier due to many errors in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets