Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Video player doesn't show anything on Scriptable Render Pipeline
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Bug_VPlayer_HD.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe that video is not showing up on the plane, but the sound from the video is playing
Expected: video player works as it should on any SRP mode
Reproduced in 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a8
Could not test in 2017.3 and earlier due to many errors in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default