Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Video player doesn't show anything on Scriptable Render Pipeline
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Bug_VPlayer_HD.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Observe that video is not showing up on the plane, but the sound from the video is playing
Expected: video player works as it should on any SRP mode
Reproduced in 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.2.0a8
Could not test in 2017.3 and earlier due to many errors in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"