Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[LWRP][UWP] Project with Lightweight RP on UWP platform trigger an exception
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1064175_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Target any device and build the project on IL2CPP backend
4. Open Visual Studios solution
5. Build project (Debug x64 Local Machine)
Expected results: no exceptions are triggered
Actual results: exception is triggered
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.1.9f1
NOTE: The XR "Mixed Reality" SDK must be enabled for this bug to repro. It does not occur when building a regular UWP app.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"