Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[LWRP][UWP] Project with Lightweight RP on UWP platform trigger an exception
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1064175_repro.zip
2. Switch platform to UWP
3. Target any device and build the project on IL2CPP backend
4. Open Visual Studios solution
5. Build project (Debug x64 Local Machine)
Expected results: no exceptions are triggered
Actual results: exception is triggered
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.1.9f1
NOTE: The XR "Mixed Reality" SDK must be enabled for this bug to repro. It does not occur when building a regular UWP app.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default