Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.2.0
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] Metal: Fragment shader missing buffer binding at index 3 (_LightIndexBuffer / PBR Master)
SRP Repo: Issue #1524
I upgraded to the latest 2.0.1 preview for the Lightweight Pipeline & Shadergraph packages. I'm now getting the following warning when I edit a shader:
'Metal: Fragment shader missing buffer binding at index 3 (_LightIndexBuffer / PBR Master)'
This will repeat 4 times, and then there is no preview of the shader results in the Shadergraph editor. Downgrading everything back to the last version works fine again.
Which package (Shader graph, LW, HDRP, Core...)?
Unity template or github source code?
Template from Package Manager
Which package version or branch (1.1.8-preview, 2.0.0-preview, 2018.1, 2018.1-experiment, 2108.2...)?
Packages are Shadergraph 2.0.1 Preview, LW Render Pipeline 2.0.1, Render Pipeline Core 2.0.7
Unity version, operating system, target platform (standalone windows, mac, iOS, PS4...)?
Unity Version 2018.2.0b7
MacOS is target and OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true