Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[LWRP] Mesh positions are set incorrectly when using SRP Batching
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project "SRPBatchingTest.zip"
2. Build and run
3. In the build, switch off and on the SRP batching
Expected: the squares are spread out
Actual: the squares appear in the same place
Reproduced in: 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.30f1*, 2018.4.4f1*
Can't build due to LWRP errors
No repro on iPhone 7 Plus iOS 12.0
Reproducible on OpenGLES3
Not reproducible on Windows Standalone.
Repro project has Vulkan enabled by default.
VLNQA00004, Meizu - (MX5), Android 5.0.1, CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T, GPU: PowerVR Rogue G6200
Versions are listed above
VLNQA00057, Htc One M9+ (HTC_M9pw), Android 5.0.2, CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795T, GPU: PowerVR Rogue G6200
VLNQA00010, Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950U), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
Not reproduced on:
VLNQA00096, Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 9 Octa 8895, GPU: Mali-G71
Unity 2019.1.8f1, 2019.3.0a10
VLNQA00233, Meizu PRO 6 Plus, Android 7.0.0, GPU: Mali-T880 GLES Version: OpenGL ES 3.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"