Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.1
Found in [Package]
[LWRP] "GL.LINES" and "Debug.DrawLine()" not rendering in Game view when "Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings" is set to LWRP
1. Open "Test.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Notice that in the Scene view there is a green cube and a blue triangle and in the Game view there is a green cube and a red triangle renderer
4. "Project Settings" -> "Graphics" -> "Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings" -> "LightweightAsset"
5. Enter Play mode
6. Notice that in the Scene view there is a green cube and a blue triangle and in the Game view there is nothing rendered
Expected Result: "GL.LINES" and "Debug.DrawLine()" render in Game view with "Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings" set to LWRP
Actual Result: "GL.LINES" and "Debug.DrawLine()" don't render in Game view with "Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings" set to LWRP
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a3, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.4f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.19f1
In 2019.1 and up at Step 6, in the Scene view, the green cube is not visible and the blue triangle is barely visible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first