Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[LWRP] Game View appears blank when Anti Aliasing (MSAA) is disabled for LightwightRenderPipelineAsset
Game View appears blank when Anti Aliasing (MSAA) is disabled for LightwightRenderPipelineAsset
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Windows > Package Manager > Lightweight RP
3. Select 5.6.1 package version > Install
4. Project Window > Create > Rendering > LightweightRenderPipelineAsset
5. Edit > Project Settings > Graphics
6. Assign "LightweightRenderPipelineAsset" to "Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings"
Game View appears blank when assigning on "LightwightRenderPipelineAsset" in Graphics Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings.
Game objects should render in the game view and there shouldn't be any artifacts in the game view.
Workaround: Working fine when Anti Aliasing (MSAA) change to 2x, 4x and 8x.
Package Version Reproducible on: 5.6.1, 5.3.1
Package Version Working fine on: 5.2.3
Works fine on:
2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b5 (9899a5bd7e43)
Windows and MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [WIN 8 KN/N]VideoPlayer inadequate error reporting on errorReceived callback when Media Player is not present
- [Backport] Gradient mode getter/setter does not have thread-safe access preventing proper serialization/deserialization
- [Backport] A false pop-up appears when modifying a script and having Recompile After Finished Playing set
- Crash when replacing a missing Script in a Prefab with another invalid Script
- [Backport] [WebGL] Profiler does not autoconnect on WebGL builds