Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[LWRP] Editor crashes while opening the player settings with Vulkan Graphic APIs
Editor crashes while opening the player settings with Vulkan Garphics APIs in LWRP project.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached Project by QA (20190710_LWRP3.zip)
2. Make sure sample scene is opened. You should see blue bg and a dark cube
3. Close Player setting window if already open.
4. File > Build Settings > Player Settings
5. If no crash, close unity and reopen project, repeat step 2-4. It is 100% crash for me for this step, and it crashes right after opening Build Settings
NOTE: Occurs with only Vulkan Graphic API.
Actual Result: Editor crashes.
Expected Result: Player settings Window opens up.
Reproducible on 2019.3.0a9, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.1.8f1
Reproducible on LWRP 5.7.0, 6.3.0, 6.5.2, 7.0.0 (SRP repo master, universal RP, 6ddbc83c3c)
Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0