Search Issue Tracker
[LWRP] Directional Light Culling Masks don't work properly
SRP Repo: Issue #1019
In LWRP: If you make a scene with objects set to two different layers and then make two directional lights set to affect those layers separately, the directional lights will still affect both layers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing