Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[LWRP] Cyan level is too high in the LWRP template scene when using Gamma color space
1. Create a new project with LWRP template (for 2019.1 version use Unity hub)
2. Open SampleScene
3. Switch color space to Gamma in player settings
4. Notice that scene looks too cyanish
--- Same behaviour is observed when building and deploying to mobile device (tested on iOS platform)
Expected result: Scene should look the same as with Linear color space.
Reproduced with these package versions:4.6.0, 5.0.0, 5.2.3
Reproduced with these Unity versions: 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a13
Not reproducible with these Unity versions: 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a8
Because of async shader compilation, Cyan result could have been cached in some persistent data.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors