Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1, 2018.2
Low performance in animation window when many animation clips are attached
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "bug-animation-window"
2. Load scene "scene"
3. open Animator window
4. Select cube in Hierarchy window
5. In the Animator window select properties one after another
Expected result: Quick response while selecting properties.
Actual result: Visible delay while selecting properties.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.3.0a5.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.f1, 2017.4.2f1.
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.2p4, 2017.1.3p3.
Fixed in: 2018.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered