Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Low performance in animation window when many animation clips are attached
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "bug-animation-window"
2. Load scene "scene"
3. open Animator window
4. Select cube in Hierarchy window
5. In the Animator window select properties one after another
Expected result: Quick response while selecting properties.
Actual result: Visible delay while selecting properties.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.3.0a5.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.f1, 2017.4.2f1.
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.2p4, 2017.1.3p3.
Fixed in: 2018.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Move tool transform handle drawing bugs out when editor camera is on same plane
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit