Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Low performance in animation window when many animation clips are attached
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "bug-animation-window"
2. Load scene "scene"
3. open Animator window
4. Select cube in Hierarchy window
5. In the Animator window select properties one after another
Expected result: Quick response while selecting properties.
Actual result: Visible delay while selecting properties.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.3.0a5.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.f1, 2017.4.2f1.
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.2p4, 2017.1.3p3.
Fixed in: 2018.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name