Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Low performance in animation window when many animation clips are attached
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "bug-animation-window"
2. Load scene "scene"
3. open Animator window
4. Select cube in Hierarchy window
5. In the Animator window select properties one after another
Expected result: Quick response while selecting properties.
Actual result: Visible delay while selecting properties.
Regression first introduced in: 2017.3.0a5.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0b2, 2018.1.f1, 2017.4.2f1.
Not reproducible with: 2017.2.2p4, 2017.1.3p3.
Fixed in: 2018.1.5f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac