Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Low performance in Animation window when hadling a lot of key frames
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load "test" scene
3. Select event_catattacs in the Hierarchy window
4. Open Animation window
5. Select all key frames
6. Try to drag selected key frames
Expected result: Key frames move while dragging.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a few seconds (about 30).
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b4, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.3f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.3p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- [Web] Project doesn't build when a version file is included
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time