Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Low performance in Animation window when hadling a lot of key frames
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load "test" scene
3. Select event_catattacs in the Hierarchy window
4. Open Animation window
5. Select all key frames
6. Try to drag selected key frames
Expected result: Key frames move while dragging.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a few seconds (about 30).
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b4, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.3f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.3p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position