Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Low performance in Animation window when hadling a lot of key frames
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load "test" scene
3. Select event_catattacs in the Hierarchy window
4. Open Animation window
5. Select all key frames
6. Try to drag selected key frames
Expected result: Key frames move while dragging.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a few seconds (about 30).
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b4, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.3f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.3p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle