Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Low performance in Animation window when hadling a lot of key frames
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load "test" scene
3. Select event_catattacs in the Hierarchy window
4. Open Animation window
5. Select all key frames
6. Try to drag selected key frames
Expected result: Key frames move while dragging.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a few seconds (about 30).
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b4, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.3f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.3p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once