Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Low performance in Animation window when hadling a lot of key frames
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Load "test" scene
3. Select event_catattacs in the Hierarchy window
4. Open Animation window
5. Select all key frames
6. Try to drag selected key frames
Expected result: Key frames move while dragging.
Actual result: Editor freezes for a few seconds (about 30).
Reproduced with: 2018.2.0b4, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.3f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.1.3p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values