Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
LookDev window allows meshes to be dropped from scene hierarchy
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Open add cube to scene
3. Open LookDev window and drag cube from scene hierarchy
4. Notice NullReferenceException in console
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.LookDevConfig.SetCurrentPreviewObject (UnityEngine.GameObject go, LookDevEditionContext context) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/LookDevView/LookDevConfig.cs:431)
UnityEditor.LookDevConfig.SetCurrentPreviewObject (UnityEngine.GameObject go) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/LookDevView/LookDevConfig.cs:402)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab