Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Long running IJobs are not showing up in the Profiler
1. Open attached project "JobProfiling.zip" and scene "1"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. After 3-5 seconds, exit Play Mode
4. In Profiler window, select one of the frames where the job was supposed to be running
5. In Profiler window, observe the Jobs line
6. Continue steps 4-5, looking for active worker threads
Expected result: Two worker threads are seen being utilized
Actual result: No worker threads are seen being utilized
Reproducible with: 0.0.7-preview.6 (2018.4.28f1), 0.2.10-preview.13 (2019.4.14f1), 0.5.0-preview.14 (2020.1.12f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform