Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[ConsoleWindow] Log filter buttons are not prioritized when narrowing/resizing/minimizing the Console window
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Slowly resize the Console window horizontally (minimizing it) and observe the top bar that contains the tools
Expected result: the three log print option buttons are prioritized (keeping them in the view) when narrowing the window
Actual result: the three log print option buttons are NOT prioritized when narrowing the window
[note: In general, a cleanup/review of the Console Window toolbar buttons would be good. Some of them are super-rarely used but are very wide etc.]
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'