Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[LOD] LOD's bounding box is not aligned with LODGroup
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Open attached project and '350-LODFading-subset' scene;
3. Select 'Percentage LOD Object' gameobject in the Hierarchy;
4. Observe the bounding box;
5. Bounding box is not aligned with the LOD group actual object (see attached actual.png screenshot);
6. Press Recalculate Bounds button in the LOD Group inspector;
7. Observe that now LOD bounds are aligned with LODGroup - EXPECTED (see attached expected.png);
8. Save scene;
9. Switch to other scene of the project;
10. Switch back to ''350-LODFading-subset' scene;
11. Repeat step 3-4;
12. Observe that LOD Group boundaries are still misaligned with LOD objects.
LOD bounds should always preserve the same value after saving and switching scenes.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0a1 graphics/instancing/lodfade, 5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b23, 5.3.5p1;
- Reproducible on both OSX 10.11.4 and Windows 10;
- Also reproducible when saving scene and reopening Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager