Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[LOD] LOD's bounding box is not aligned with LODGroup
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Open attached project and '350-LODFading-subset' scene;
3. Select 'Percentage LOD Object' gameobject in the Hierarchy;
4. Observe the bounding box;
5. Bounding box is not aligned with the LOD group actual object (see attached actual.png screenshot);
6. Press Recalculate Bounds button in the LOD Group inspector;
7. Observe that now LOD bounds are aligned with LODGroup - EXPECTED (see attached expected.png);
8. Save scene;
9. Switch to other scene of the project;
10. Switch back to ''350-LODFading-subset' scene;
11. Repeat step 3-4;
12. Observe that LOD Group boundaries are still misaligned with LOD objects.
LOD bounds should always preserve the same value after saving and switching scenes.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0a1 graphics/instancing/lodfade, 5.5.0a1, 5.4.0b23, 5.3.5p1;
- Reproducible on both OSX 10.11.4 and Windows 10;
- Also reproducible when saving scene and reopening Editor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project