Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[LocalSimulation] Not all particles are destroyed after ParticleSystem.Stop is called
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "ParticleIssueScene"
3. Enter play mode (make sure that scene view isn't visible)
4. Press G, particle simulation will start
5. Using "A" move camera far left
6. Press H (to call ParticleSystem.Stop) and wait 10 seconds. Particle duration is 5 and lifetime 3 so after 10 seconds after Stop there should be no particles
7. Hold "D" to move camera right and notice that there are some particles that weren't destroyed
Reproduced with: 5.4.0.b17
Not reproducible: 5.3.4p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform