Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
LocalizedAsset property drawer does not filter by type
The LocalizedAsset property drawer should filter the available entries by type so that incompatible ones do not appear. This appears to have broken in 0.9.0.
1) Create an AssetTable and add a Texture to an entry,
2) Create an Audio clip and click Localize. Click to select the entry and notice the texture entry is still visible for an AudioClip.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock