Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.9.0-preview
Found in [Package]
Localized Audio Clips fail to load on first retrieval when using LoadAssetAsync()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached 'TetraMaster.zip' project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open the 'TitleScene' Scene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Select 'Play' > 'Single Player' > 'Story Mode'
5. In the 'StorySelectScene' press the 'Button' button
6. Keep pressing the 'Next' button until the dialogue finishes
7. Press the 'Button' button again
Expected result: The audio clip plays every time the 'Button' button gets pressed
Actual result: The audio clip plays only after the 'Button' button is pressed the second time
Reproducible with: Localization 0.8.1-preview (2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21)
Cannot test with: Localization 0.3.1-preview (2018.4.26f1), Localization 0.8.0-preview (2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.4f1) (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails