Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
LoadLevel does not work with unsaved scenes
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project
2) create new scene
3) attach the 'NewBehaviorScript' to any of the GameObjects
4) press play
5) press 'Space'
Actual results: following error is shown
Scene '' (0) couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
Expected: The scene is reloaded. Or the error message should contain that the scene has to be saved.
Workaround: save the scene
Regression started: 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3