Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.1
LoadLevel does not work with unsaved scenes
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project
2) create new scene
3) attach the 'NewBehaviorScript' to any of the GameObjects
4) press play
5) press 'Space'
Actual results: following error is shown
Scene '' (0) couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
Expected: The scene is reloaded. Or the error message should contain that the scene has to be saved.
Workaround: save the scene
Regression started: 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website