Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.1
LoadLevel does not work with unsaved scenes
Steps to reproduce:
1) open attached project
2) create new scene
3) attach the 'NewBehaviorScript' to any of the GameObjects
4) press play
5) press 'Space'
Actual results: following error is shown
Scene '' (0) couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
Expected: The scene is reloaded. Or the error message should contain that the scene has to be saved.
Workaround: save the scene
Regression started: 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error