Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Loading multiple bundles using AssetBundle.LoadAssetAsync freezes editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's project
2. Enter play mode
There is a low chance that the bundles will be loaded successfully, in that case just reenter play mode and it will reproduce
Expected behaviour: Successful asynchronous asset bundle load
Actual behaviour: Editor has a high chance of freezing/locking up when loading the bundles
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f2, 5.5.0p2, 5.6.0b2
Not reproduced on: 5.4.3p4*, 5.5.0f1
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0f2
* - Crashes when exiting play mode after the second run
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy