Search Issue Tracker
Loading Asset Bundles on Mac for PC fails
1) What happened
Unloading Asset Bundles on Mac for PC fails
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
1) Open project, select Build target PC
2) Select Editor Menu option Asset Bundles > Build AssetBundles
3) Check in folder to make sure they were actually built
4) Select Editor Menu option Asset Bundles > Build Player
5) Move test_Data folder, player_win.exp, player_win.lib, test.exe to PC, placing them in same folder
6) Start test.exe, observe blue screen indicating blank scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] SearchQuery saving creates unused SearchContext
- [Linux][WebGL] ArgumentException errors spamming due to corrupt audio files after switching to WebGL platform
- Custom Reflection Probe cubemap is lost when changing Lightmap Encoding
- TextAsset.bytes allocates memory on each call, need a NativeArray / non-alloc version
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs