Search Issue Tracker
Loading Asset Bundles on Mac for PC fails
1) What happened
Unloading Asset Bundles on Mac for PC fails
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
1) Open project, select Build target PC
2) Select Editor Menu option Asset Bundles > Build AssetBundles
3) Check in folder to make sure they were actually built
4) Select Editor Menu option Asset Bundles > Build Player
5) Move test_Data folder, player_win.exp, player_win.lib, test.exe to PC, placing them in same folder
6) Start test.exe, observe blue screen indicating blank scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR