Search Issue Tracker
Loading Asset Bundles on Mac for PC fails
1) What happened
Unloading Asset Bundles on Mac for PC fails
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
1) Open project, select Build target PC
2) Select Editor Menu option Asset Bundles > Build AssetBundles
3) Check in folder to make sure they were actually built
4) Select Editor Menu option Asset Bundles > Build Player
5) Move test_Data folder, player_win.exp, player_win.lib, test.exe to PC, placing them in same folder
6) Start test.exe, observe blue screen indicating blank scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project