Search Issue Tracker
Loading Asset Bundles on Mac for PC fails
1) What happened
Unloading Asset Bundles on Mac for PC fails
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
1) Open project, select Build target PC
2) Select Editor Menu option Asset Bundles > Build AssetBundles
3) Check in folder to make sure they were actually built
4) Select Editor Menu option Asset Bundles > Build Player
5) Move test_Data folder, player_win.exp, player_win.lib, test.exe to PC, placing them in same folder
6) Start test.exe, observe blue screen indicating blank scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules