Search Issue Tracker
Loading Asset Bundles on Mac for PC fails
1) What happened
Unloading Asset Bundles on Mac for PC fails
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
1) Open project, select Build target PC
2) Select Editor Menu option Asset Bundles > Build AssetBundles
3) Check in folder to make sure they were actually built
4) Select Editor Menu option Asset Bundles > Build Player
5) Move test_Data folder, player_win.exp, player_win.lib, test.exe to PC, placing them in same folder
6) Start test.exe, observe blue screen indicating blank scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets