Search Issue Tracker
Lists and arrays of serializable objects are drawn too far to the left in the Inspector when tagged with SerializeReference
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "case_1185792_repro"
2. Open the Inspector window of the "GameObject"
Expected results: All Array and List entries in the Script component are displayed with indentation
Actual results: The Arrays and Lists that are tagged with [SerializeReference] are not indented
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0b5, 2020.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.3.0a10
1. The project on Unity versions 2019.3.0a1 and earlier could not be tested due to compilation errors related to SerializeReference
2. The issue does reproduce with types that are allowed to be tagged as [Serializable]
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source