Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Linux] Unable to make Linux build when Linux build supports IL2CPP and Mono both are installed
"Build" and "Build and Run" appears disabled when both Mono and IL2CPP Linux build supports are installed and IL2CPP is set as Scripting Backend while building project.
Also, "Currently selected scripting backend (IL2CPP) is not installed" warning appears in the "Build Settings" window.
However, when the project can be built when Scripting backend is set to Mono for the same project.
Steps to repro:
1. Installed Linux build support (IL2CPP) and Linux build support (Mono)
2. Create a New Project
3. Add Toolchain Win Linux x64 Package
3. File > Build Settings > Build Settings windows > Target Platform > Linux
4. Edit > Player Settings > Player > Scripting backend > IL2CPP
"Build" and "Build And Run" buttons appear disabled and "Currently selected scripting backend (IL2CPP) is not installed" warning appears in the "Build Settings" window.
The project is built successfully with IL2CPP Scripting Backend.
Note: Linux build support (IL2CPP) for 2020.2 is introduced in 2020.2.0a19, and for 2020.1 is introduced 2020.1.5f1.
2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0a19, 2020.1.5f1
When only Linux build support (IL2CPP) is installed then the project can be built.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None