Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Linux] Unable to make Linux build when Linux build supports IL2CPP and Mono both are installed
"Build" and "Build and Run" appears disabled when both Mono and IL2CPP Linux build supports are installed and IL2CPP is set as Scripting Backend while building project.
Also, "Currently selected scripting backend (IL2CPP) is not installed" warning appears in the "Build Settings" window.
However, when the project can be built when Scripting backend is set to Mono for the same project.
Steps to repro:
1. Installed Linux build support (IL2CPP) and Linux build support (Mono)
2. Create a New Project
3. Add Toolchain Win Linux x64 Package
3. File > Build Settings > Build Settings windows > Target Platform > Linux
4. Edit > Player Settings > Player > Scripting backend > IL2CPP
"Build" and "Build And Run" buttons appear disabled and "Currently selected scripting backend (IL2CPP) is not installed" warning appears in the "Build Settings" window.
The project is built successfully with IL2CPP Scripting Backend.
Note: Linux build support (IL2CPP) for 2020.2 is introduced in 2020.2.0a19, and for 2020.1 is introduced 2020.1.5f1.
2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0a19, 2020.1.5f1
When only Linux build support (IL2CPP) is installed then the project can be built.
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated