Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[Linux] Simplified Chinese characters are not supported on Linux
Some Simplified Chinese characters are not supported on Linux builds and Editor.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) In the Hierarchy right click > UI > Text.
3) In the text.text field paste the following string:
Notice that an empty space and '化字' appear instead of the whole string. Alternatively, open the attached project - the string is cropped upon import.
This also occurs in Linux builds.
Does not reproduce on macOS and Windows.
2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.