Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Linux] Scene view navigation functionality does not adjust properly when Ctrl and Alt keys are swapped
1. Install and open Gnome Tweaks
2. Select the Keyboard & Mouse tab on the left side
3. Click on the Additional Layout Options button
4. Under "Ctrl position" choose "Swap Left Alt with Left Ctrl"
5. Open a new or an existing Unity project
6. Press and release the physical Ctrl key (which now behaves as Alt)
7. Observe the Hand tool button
Expected result: The Hand tool behaves as normal and, after releasing the physical Ctrl key, it returns from Orbit mode to Move mode
Actual result: The Hand tool stays in Orbit mode as if the Alt key is being held
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.13f1, 20202.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
- Additionally, after Ctrl and Alt are switched, pressing and holding the physical Alt key still changes the Hand tool to Orbit mode
- When the Hand tool is stuck in Orbit mode after pressing the physical Ctrl key, pressing the Alt key switches the mode back to Move
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"