Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Linux] Performance Regression in Play Mode while using the Editor on Linux. Play mode is unable to reach more than 10FPS.
Opening empty projects on Linux in Unity 2020.2 results in a significant performance regression compared to earlier versions.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Open an empty project using Unity 2020.2.0a15
2) Click on the Stats button in the game view to observe the FPS.
3) Start play mode
An empty project reaches at least 60FPS depending on vsync settings.
An empty project struggles to achieve 10FPS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs