Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
The popup window for adding a package manager by git URL sometimes appears away from the + button instead of directly below.
1) Open the package manager window
2) Click the "+" button and select "Add package from git URL..."
3) If the window appears directly below the "+" button as expected, go back to step 2. You may need to do this many times. It's inconsistent.
Sometimes the popup window for entering the git URL appears in the bottom left corner of the display or otherwise not directly under the "+" button
The popup window should always display right under the "+" button
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2023.1.0a6