Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
The popup window for adding a package manager by git URL sometimes appears away from the + button instead of directly below.
1) Open the package manager window
2) Click the "+" button and select "Add package from git URL..."
3) If the window appears directly below the "+" button as expected, go back to step 2. You may need to do this many times. It's inconsistent.
Sometimes the popup window for entering the git URL appears in the bottom left corner of the display or otherwise not directly under the "+" button
The popup window should always display right under the "+" button
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first