Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Linux][OpenGL core] crash on startup after screen dialog in 32bit machine
-e: see title, just crashes after confirming screen dialog. doesn't crash with -force-opengl.
--build a empty x86 linux project
--start it on 32bit machine
--confirm screen dialog
--NOTICE crash (see gist link in edit for log)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport
- Crash on Rendering.ScriptableRenderContext:Submit_Internal_Injected when enabling a GameObject in scene
- Reloading domain while Audio Random Container window is hidden breaks the ability to remove clips
- Xcode is not found when launching Unity with only tvOS module