Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Linux][OpenGL core] crash on startup after screen dialog in 32bit machine
-e: see title, just crashes after confirming screen dialog. doesn't crash with -force-opengl.
--build a empty x86 linux project
--start it on 32bit machine
--confirm screen dialog
--NOTICE crash (see gist link in edit for log)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
Oct 07, 2016 15:28
Is there some way to fix this in previous Unity versions (like v5.1.5f1)? We're having this exact issue but it's impossible for us to upgrade the Unity version at this point.