Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Linux] keystrokes recorded twice
-e: when typing into input fields each letter is recorded twice for each key stroke
--works well in 2017.1.2p4., 2017.2.1p1, stops working in 2017.3.0f3
--open attached project
--build linux standalone
--enter something into either input field
--NOTICE the letters being written twice
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy