Search Issue Tracker
[Linux] Japanese characters can not be entered anywhere in the Editor when using Japanese (Mozc)
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "JunInvader.zip"
2. Switch to "Japanese (Mozc)" and select "Hiragana" as Input Mode in the Linux settings
3. Select any GameObject and type any Japanese character in the GameObject name field
Expected result: Character is written
Actual result: Character is not written
Reproducible with - 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.12f1, 2021.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] ProcessEvent method throws errors at material selection when "Rendering Path" is "Deferred" and "Render Scale" value isn't 1
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android