Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Linux] [Input System] PressAndRelease Trigger Behavior causes unexpected behavior when in Play Mode
1. Download and open the attached project: "AssetImporter_BuiltIn.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Move the player character with WASD
4. While moving press SHIFT to start sprinting
Expected result: You are able to sprint and move freely
Actual result: The player character could lock up movement to one direction or not move at all, and upon releasing SHIFT still keep moving in one direction
Reproducible with: Input System 1.0.2 - 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2)
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1 (Due to newest versions of Input System not being available)
- Not reproducible on macOS and WIndows
- Tested on Ubuntu 18.04
Does not reproduce in the player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs