Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Under Consideration for 2020.3.X
[Linux] [Input System] PressAndRelease Trigger Behavior causes unexpected behavior when in Play Mode
1. Download and open the attached project: "AssetImporter_BuiltIn.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Move the player character with WASD
4. While moving press SHIFT to start sprinting
Expected result: You are able to sprint and move freely
Actual result: The player character could lock up movement to one direction or not move at all, and upon releasing SHIFT still keep moving in one direction
Reproducible with: Input System 1.0.2 - 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.15f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a2)
Could not test with: 2018.4.36f1 (Due to newest versions of Input System not being available)
- Not reproducible on macOS and WIndows
- Tested on Ubuntu 18.04
Does not reproduce in the player.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14
- [Android] Player crashes on null pointer dereference when a VideoPlayer played from URL is stopped